The goal of assessment is to monitor student learning to provide ongoing feedback that can be used by instructors to improve their teaching and by students to improve their learning.
- help students identify their strengths and weaknesses and target areas that need work
- help faculty recognize where students are struggling and address problems immediately
- draw a concept map in class to represent their understanding of a topic
- There are Two Periodic Test in Academic Session , carrying total weight age 20%
The goal of Term Exam is to evaluate student learning at the end of an instructional unit by comparing it against some standard or benchmark.
- Term Exam
- Subject wise Project Work
- Class work
- There are Two Assessment in Academic Session , carrying total weight age 80%
Students Activities :
- Verbal Presentation: Students collect information and present in the classroom
- Group Activities : Students are divided into groups to discuss the relevant topics.
- Project Work: Students are informed to gather the vital information and compile
- Drama: The topics are given in advance , helps to unearth students talent.
- Interview : Topics & Groups are made to conduct interview , strengthens students skills.
- Quiz Competition: Groups are made to encourage and make classes very lively.
- ELIP Test: Every month keeping test to check students English Vocabulary level.
- Competitions : The below mentioned competitions are going be conducted
- Handwriting: In Kannada , Hindi & English
- Essay Writing : In Kannada , Hindi & English
- Speech Competitions: In Kannada & English
- Story Telling Competition : In Kannada & English
- Drawing Competitions: To identify the student talent
- Rangoli/Mehandhi Competitions : To identify the student talent
- Salad Competition: To identify the student talent
- Tables : To encourage students show inclination towards Mathematics
- Rhymes Recitation : For KG kids
- Month wise Events Calendar : will be uploaded